Woman Almost Goes Blind After Using This Hair Dye - Be  Alert Now!
A young woman looking for a novel look, was momentarily blind and was hospitalized 3 days after a severe reaction to the hair dye she bought at the superstore. The face of a 16 year old girl suffered swelling for you. Rowe swelled "like a soccer ball" after using Clairol 'Nice n' Easy 'natural black. She was hospitalized the next day after the inflammation disallowed her from seeing. Have a look at this below.

loading...

0 Comments Blogger 0 Facebook

 
Style Hunt World © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Share on Blogger Template Free Download. Powered by Blogger
Top